REAL HCM ON-CLOUD
Managing human resources in the cloud – using online software, rather than a paper-based or computer-based system physically located at the office – is a strategic, reliable method that allows organizations to improve their processes and align workforce initiatives with business initiatives.
Companies using cloud HR technology are gaining productivity and cost advantages over those using older technology and manual processes.
A cloud-based approach also offers a unified core HR system for companies that have, or plan to have, multiple locations, perhaps in multiple states. Cloud-based systems also have substantially lower costs of ownership and operation, and do not require continuous software upgrades.
How a Real HCM cloud-based system can streamline tasks and free up time for more strategic activities:
- Online benefits administration: Easily conduct online enrollment, submit information to plan providers, adjust benefit plans as needed, and help employees make informed decisions.
- Employee lifecycle management: From hire to retire, you can track and manage employee life events, including onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, pay rate changes, leave, certifications, and more, with one centralized source of data. Can also track company assets assigned to employees, such as electronic equipment, tools, and vehicles.
- Employee self-service: Empower staff with 24/7 online access to benefits enrollment, requests for time off, pay stubs, training enrollment, and personal information (for example, to update their contact information). This reduces calls and emails to HR staff, and research shows that self-service and mobile access drive employee engagement.
- Manager self-service: Cloud technology takes management beyond the office. Using mobile devices, managers can approve requests for time off, review and approve time cards, correct missed punches, view employee information and events, and more.
- Core HR reporting: Unified core HR data supports reporting and better decision-making. With a cloud-based system, managers can quickly view trends and effectively make decisions.
- Cost Benefits: Needless to mention Real HCM Cloud offering with very cost effective plans, and reduce cost for AMC and IT.